Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!

I am in love with these Dr. Scholl's®  They are so fashionable

 and comfortable enough that I can wear my stilettos all night 

when I go out with my other half! I have tried many of 

products and they always seem to make you look NOT SO 

SEXY.  I back this product 100% I was given this 

complementary set to try out and review, my opinion is my 

own and I can tell you I am FINALLY satisfied!



Whether you're looking for insoles for your favorite heels or 

flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing 

and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for 

you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things 

you want to do – not just the things you need to do – by 

enhancing foot comfort.